Monday 12 December 2011

Boden winter Sale 50% off

Boden have just launched their winter sale with up to 50% sale lines so fantastic savings to be had.  Will be getting myself this notch neck knit dress which has had great reviews with regards to how comfortable and practical it is.  Customers who bought this dress also commented that the dress is well made and retains its shape which means it will be seeing me through quite a few winters.  This dress will go perfectly with my "passionate heart" leather necklace.


My house is overrun with toys so clothes is on my christmas shopping list for my daughter.  She would look fabulous in this big button girls corduroy dress.  It is full of colour which I love and very flambuoyant just capturing the nature of children or my daughter in particular.  Just last week her piano teacher commented that she was the most colourful student he has, referring to the fact she wears very colourful clothes.  I normally say that we don't want any of the colours of the rainbow to feel left out.


These are just some of the winter clothing clearance items you will find in the boden winter sale and don't worry if colour is not your style as all outfits come in varying colour combinations so there is something for everyone ......  happy shopping!!!!

No comments: