I love getting dressed up and one of the most important things for me about fashion is that it is fun! I like to wear clothes that make me happy and make me smile. If you want doom and gloom and misery, just watch the news. Fashion should not be taken too seriously. Try adding something a bit fun or a bit wacky to your outfit and see what a conversation starter it will be.
A great way of adding a bit of fun to your outfit is with colour and pattern. On a wet and windy dull grey, nothing makes me smile more than a bright pink top or some eye catching red shoes. Unusual hats are also great for a bit of fun (although not great on very windy days), they won't just brighten up your day but also everyone around you.
In case you are still not convinced here are some great reasons to smile:
1. Smiling makes you attractive - people will be instantly drawn to you
2. Smiling helps to relieve stress
3. Smiling is contagious - once you smile, others around you will smile too
4. smiling makes you look younger (no need for a face lift, just smile)
5. smiling reduces blood pressure
6. Smiling boosts your immune system
7. Smiling Releases Endorphins, Natural Pain Killers and Serotonin- so you will get a natural high
8. smiling will make you happy
So now there is no excuse, choose something fun to wear and don't forget your smile.
Funky Copper Jewellery and Rings at Munique Fashions