Tuesday 14 September 2010

Plus size womens clothes

There was a time when larger women had trouble finding glamourous fashion to celebrate their shape and curves.  Certainly not the case if you are shopping at La Redoute en plus or taillissime. Now I find myself wising that I was bigger to fit into some those georgeous plus size clothing.  This print knit stretch dress by Marianne James for example really grabs me.  I love the colours and the ecletic use of fabric reminds me a bit of Desigual style clothing which I simply adore.

This trendy hand emboidered dress will really show up your curves and enhance your cleavage.  The knee high boots offer practical warmth and style.  Available from sizes 12-28.  Such a unique dress calls for unique fashion accessories or even ethnic jewellery. .

No comments: