Wednesday 14 November 2012

Christmas gifts for him


We constantly blog about gifts for her on this blog and don't pay much attention to gifts for him.   Let's rectify that now because with Christmas soon upon us I know I am in need of some ideas myself.  This 100 % cotton howick multi stripe robe is a superb gift for dad, husband, partner or boyfriend.  What's great as well is that they come in a variety of colour combinations so you won't be spoilt for choice.  

By default clothes is usually the first thing that comes to mind when shopping for him maybe because I shop so much for myself.  When I want to mix it up a bit I go for technology accessories as men never tire of their boy toys and I know my limits when it comes to choosing electronic gifts for my husband. Who knows better than them exactly which type or model of phone or laptop they need.  Boy toys accessories includes iphone case, laptop bag which are much cheaper options for me anyway. Think practically about his needs and I'm sure you'll come up with even more ideas.  




No comments: