Thursday 4 July 2013

fashion wish lists

When you spend as much time on the computer as I do, you can't help but take a break sometimes to browse new arrivals, especially when your mailbox is constantly bombarded by email alerts updating you on sales, discounts and money off offers.

Just as you can window shop on the high street sometimes, I'm usually window shopping online, adding all my favourite items to my wish list which makes it easy to find if and when I do decide days later that I simply must have it.  I'm sure there are times when you come across an item online which you don't buy immediately but days later its still on your mind.  When you decide you're getting that must have item you can spend many hours of desperate searching trying to find it. Annoying isn't it?

Here are my picks of the week which I have added to my wish lists



Desigual, one of my all time favorite designer satisfies my desire for the eclectic, colour and unique designs.  This desigual top "nadia" is certainly on my wish list.



Perfect for summer (if we ever have one) is this printed tunic dress from french fashion catalogue La Redoute.  Read the reviews though if you are interested in ordering this fabulously flirty flowered tunic as it is advised to order 2 sizes down from your regular size.  Can't beat the benefit of reviews so make sure and leave one when you buy online for the next shopper.


No comments: