Monday 26 March 2012

70's inspired necklace


In my last blog post I talked about my 70's inspired charity find - my striped bell bottom trousers which I was able to team so well with my tiger print necklace.  To take my 70's inspired look to a new level I simply accessorized with this 70's inspired geo print necklace which really finishes the 70's look. 

What stood out for me on this necklace was the geo print and this time I knew exactly what I planned to wear it with which is strange for me. This 70's inspired necklace is made with ceramic printed beads threaded on ribbon and is simple and stylish, just the way I like it. 

These summer necklaces are just perfect for spring summer and I am officially unpacking my summer wear now after that cracking hot weekend we just had.  Click here for more summer jewellery from Munique Fashions

  

No comments: