Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ring in the new year in this Phase Eight jumpsuit

I bet many of you could not wait to hit the after Christmas sales. Some of you may have lined up in the early hours of Boxing Day to be the first into stores like Next while others couldn't wait to return those "unwanted" gifts - naughty naughty!!! Thank god for gift receipts!!! Though I can never bring myself to return any Christmas gifts as I think that it is the thought that counts and it's great to get a present that you would normally not buy for yourself. Not to mention I would hate to think of my family and friends returning gifts that I bought them.

If you are a woman with a calendar then the first item on your sale shopping list must be an outfit for that New Year's Eve party. So what type of event are you attending? Is it formal or informal, casual, dressy casual, is dinner involved because a girl has got to eat? Looking for that perfect outfit to ring in the new year isn't always that easy when you are distracted by so many cocktail dresses on sale.  Have fun trying on as many outfits as you like but in your gut you know what suits your fancy be it slinky, elegant or both. We ladies do like to glitter, shine and sparkle at this festive time of year. I'm always blinded by the shiny glitter ball dresses and outfits that light up the high streets when it comes to Christmas and New Year's Eve parties. 

Me, I'm keeping it understated this year though and sticking to the golden rule of less is more especially since I'm no teeny bopper. No doubt my conservative dress code this year is drawing me to this Phase Eight Amanda jumpsuit which oozes elegance and sophistication. As detailed in the description "it is a stunning alternative to an evening dress". Love the cummerbund effect which singes the waist and the wrap over neckline is always a favourite.   This Phase Eight jumpsuit is perfect for ringing in the new year with a little dinner and dancing and I can see myself wearing it for years to come - a very practical addition to any wardrobe. 


No comments: